Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Fingers Crossed!

After the MOST eventful beginning to 2012, (both in very bad ways and in very good ways), it looks like hopefully there is soon to be some stability! Hoorah! We've been tucked away here, in our hidey hole since the dark days of February and now, just as summer seems to be coming around the corner, we're packing up the ol' car and are off again! I wish I could tell you we were off to France, but alas, we didn't find anything for us. Not on that visit anyway, but we are still looking. No, we're off somewhere a bit more familiar...I'm just keeping my fingers and toes crossed that everything goes the way I want this time.

2 comments:

  1. Hoping it all turns out better than you can imagine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope everything's ok, lovely. Keeping fingers crossed for you :) x

    ReplyDelete