Thursday, November 3, 2011

On my drawing board this evening...

Here's a little detail from the piece I'm working on tonight, another spread from the Nursery Rhymes treasury. I've always been a little bit obsessed with crows/raven/rooks, Sienna-Rose was very nearly a Sienna-Rook. I'm looking forward to getting some time to really explore the 'art' side of my 'Ottoline De Triste' collections. As soon as we move and I have an actual dedicated space to work, I will set aside a little corner of it to do some paintings. I'm really looking forward to being able to do that, really excited. I've already gotten way ahead of myself and am planning an exhibition of all my paintings, sketches, ink drawings, dollies and other curiosities. I've got my outfit planned for the opening night and everything. I'm thinking the European stint of the collections tour could be in Brantome, in this building where there are always lots of art exhibitions -


1 comment:

  1. Good pick! Looks like the perfect place ;) Happy painting!

    ReplyDelete