Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Exciting times!

I'm working on a really exciting project at the moment, but I'm not sure I'm allowed to talk about it yet! I really can't wait to share my news, but I'm going to wait just a little bit longer... In the mean time, I've been devouring the September edition of Vogue, wishing I had the bank account to afford the beautiful new collections from Ralph Lauren and Burberry Prorsum, (and the figure to slip into the gorgeous clothes!) I adore the little bow belt detail with Burberry, and the I LOVE the tweedy, English country style that Ralph Lauren have done this year! I'm a very tweedy, warm knits, cream blousy, vintage brooch sort of dresser, so I'm naturally an Autumn/Winter person. In another life I would have liked to have been a fashion designer, but for now I'm happy just to admire the talents of others, even if I can't afford them. The brown blouse I'm wearing in the photo was from T K Maxx and cost me seven quid. Bargain. And about my top budget for clothes just now. Who am I kidding. My top budget, full stop. I'm STILL waiting for my printer ink to arrive, then I can get busy printing the packaging for the post cards for the shop. It's so frustrating having them all just sat in their box! Right, I've got a few precious hours of non interrupted work ahead so am off back to my trusty drawing board. Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone :) Erica xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment