Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I'm really feeling a pang to take a trip to Paris, but alas problems of the pecuniary nature prevent me. One place I would love to visit is The Laduree Patisserie, their website is gorgeous enough so I can only imagine what the actual place must be like. They do have a shop in Covent Garden in London, but somehow I just don't think it would be the same...
So, I'm praying to the royalty cheque fairies that one or some of my books suddenly shoot up the best seller list so that -a) I can afford to pay for Mr Nick, Sienna and I to catch the train from St Pancras to Gard du Nord and - b) I can afford to treat us to one or two of the a-m-a-z-i-n-g cakes in Laduree, (I'm imagining they're tres cher!) You can click on the below picture, (courtesy of the Laduree website), to make it bigger and slobber...)

No comments:

Post a Comment