Thursday, July 12, 2012

Goodnight Stories

Yesterday, a little note from the postman plopped through the letter box informing me that there was a big parcel waiting for me at the post office. This sort of thing is quite exciting. I live a fairly quiet life.

So, this morning, as the rain clouds departed revealing a beautiful sunny and warm day, I trotted along to pick it up!

I wasn't disappointed. It was another box of books, this time a treasury of Goodnight Stories, published by Parragon in Bath.



While I was there, I posted some of the Ottoline Dollies from the SHOP off to their new homes. I get a little sentimental saying goodbye to them as I spend such lovely long hours in the evenings stitching them together and bringing them to life. But I'm happy to know that they are going off on new adventures and will be loved just as much in their new homes.


No comments:

Post a Comment