Thursday, January 31, 2013

A Valentine's Stroll

I'm just *bursting* with excitement to show you all this cute little Valentines couple! I have several of these on my sewing table so if you would like to order one then please email me. £49.95 plus P&P. The base is vintage lambs wool trimmed with vintage button and lace. The young man wears raspberry pink dupion silk trousers and an aged felt lapel. The young lady wears an aged Tilda fabric dress and raspberry beret. I see them walking along the banks of the Seine holding hands and wondering whether to go for fondue or cheesy pizza...

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I've just discovered you and I love what you do. :)
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so lovelly!
    I love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable- I'm a bit envious of miss mouse's outfit! ;)

    ReplyDelete