Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy New Year!

I hope you all had a restful and relaxing break over the festive holidays, (although if you're anything like me, you'll need another holiday to get over it all!) I'm all set to start on my Spring Collection for All Things Ottoline. I visited the Haberdashery yesterday and stocked up on fabric for my "English Country Mice" range. Lots of lovely tweeds, greens and 'country fashions' to quote Pride and Prejudice. I must dash now, as every publisher I'm working with seems to be having a meeting on the 15th January to which they want to take my work, so some very tight deadlines this week and next! Thank-you so much for all your lovely comments over the past year, they really make me smile and give me a reason to continue making my mice, which I love. Right...back to the drawing board! Erica xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment